Contact us at the Star of the West Hotel to arrange a dinner reservation at our restaurant. Our friendly team can also answer any questions you have about our accommodation and function room!
76 Sackville Street,
Port Fairy, Victoria
(03) 5568 1715
Getting to Star of the West Hotel
You can easily get to the Star of the West Hotel from Melbourne!
1. Take the M1 heading to the South West of Melbourne.
2. In Fyansford, turn right onto Hamilton Highway/B140 before eventually turning left on C140 to Sisters Noorat Road
3. Once you reach the Camperdown Racecourse & Recreation Reserve turn right onto the Old Geelong Road. Shortly, you will need to turn left onto C173 before turning right onto the Princes Highway/A1.
4. After driving this stretch of the road, you will pass the Murray Emu Creek; shortly after which you will need to turn right onto C158.
5. Continue in a westerly direction and onto Sisters-Noorat Road before you turn left on the Morlake-Framlingham Road.
5. Head in a south westerly direction until you reach Bushfield and then turn right onto Bridge Road.
6. From Bridge Road continue onto Tower Hill Road until you reach a T-intersection at which you turn left onto Lake View Road.
7. Continue on this road and take the right onto the Princes Highway. You will be able to follow the Princes Highway until Woodbine Road where you will need to turn left and then continue your journey as the road changes to Skenes Road and soon Griffths Street.
8. After these few kilometres along the coastline, turn right onto Gipps Street, another right onto Regents Street and left onto Sackville Street.
9. In about 250m you will see the Star of the West Hotel on your right!